- Animal Encounters
- Messy Makers Art Club
- Mini Music Makers
- Toddler Open Gym
- Toddler Tumbling
- Pee Wee Sports
Every 3rd Monday at 9:30 a.m., join us at the Miller Park Pavilion for a FabZOOlous time as Dickerson Park Zoo brings the zoo to you with a 30-minute lesson and a visit from different zoo animals. Pre-registration is required can be completed online at recdesk.republicparks.com (under Community Programs), or click the green REGISTER NOW button below!
Mini Music Makers
Held the first Monday of the month at 9:30 AM (January-May and September-December)
Music can ignite a child's imagination, expand their communication skills, help them explore emotions, and create a sense of belonging. Exposing children to music and musical play at an early age can have a profound impact. That's why Mini Music Makers is the perfect program for your toddler's curious mind! During this 60-minute drop in class, the instructor will guide students through a lesson exploring music using a variety of call and response songs, actions and movements, rhythm instruments, stories, floor pianos, hand bells, and more. Pre-registration is encouraged, but drop-ins are welcome as space allows. Pre-registration can be completed online at recdesk.republicparks.com (under Community Programs), or click the green REGISTER NOW button below!
Toddler Open Gym
Toddler Open Gym is a great chance for parents and their young children to interact and play with others in the community. Age appropriate gym equipment will be set up in the Activities Building gymnasium. Pre-registration can be completed online at recdesk.republicparks.com (under Community Programs). Drop-ins are also accepted.
- Age: Walking - 5 Years
- Registration: recdesk.republicparks.com
- Program Dates: Fridays (January-May, September-December)
- Program Time: 9:30-11:30 AM
- Program Location: Republic Community Center (Activities Building)
- Program Fee: $3 Per Toddler
Toddler TumblingToddler Tumbling, now with two ways to learn! Choose from our drop-in class offered on the 4th Monday of every month or our 4-week program offered twice a year. This basic tumbling class is open to toddlers, ages 2-5 years, and covers tumbling, movement, balance, and flexibility in a fun and positive environment. All classes will be held in the Republic Community Center Activities Building. Register online at recdesk.republicparks.com (under Community Programs).
- Ages: 2-5 Years
- Program Registration: recdesk.republicparks.com
- Drop-In Session Dates: Every 4th Monday (January-May, September-December)
- Drop-In Class Time: 9:30 AM
- Drop-In Class Fee: $5
FOUR WEEK SESSIONS
- Session Dates:
- Session 1: March 6-28 (Registration Opens February 6)
- Session 2: November 6-28 (Registration Opens October 9)
- Session Days & Times: Monday or Tuesdays @ either 4:30, 5:30 or 6:30
- Program Fee: $25 Per Session (Four Weeks)