Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
2. Staff time to research the request, including communication with other departments, making calls for pickup/payment, emailing, and similar activity, will be charged at the actual cost of research time based on the pay rate of the staff involved.
3. Fees for paper copies of documents no larger than nine by fourteen inches are $0.10 per page.
4. Fees for paper copies larger than nine by fourteen inches, and not requiring special expertise, are $0.20 per page.
5. Fees for records maintained on computer facilities, recording tapes or disks, videotapes or films, pictures, maps, slides, graphics, illustrations or similar audio or visual items or devices are based on the cost of the copy. For CD’s the cost is $1.50 per disc. For DVDs the cost is $1.50 per disc.
6. Fees for maps, blueprints, or plats that require special expertise to duplicate will be charged based on the actual rate of compensation for the trained personnel required to make the duplicate.
7. If programming is required beyond the customary and usual level to comply with a request for records the fees will include the actual cost of programming.
$0.20 per page on 11 X 17 sheets
$1.50 (All faxes are the same cost – local or long distance)
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field